On the Go: Monitoring the Professionals and Cons of California Attorneys | The recorder – Legislation.com
Former Raines Feldman partner Jacquelyn Choi joined Rimon as a partner in Los Angeles. She will work in the company's bankruptcy and creditors group. Choi handles complex tax disputes and advises a number of clients on issues relating to contractual, leasing and franchise rights in the event of bankruptcy.
Would you like to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Advantages of a digital membership:
- Free access to 3 articles * every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM newsletter suite
- Create custom notifications on any search topic of your choice
- Look for a variety of topics
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now